What Is CCC Examination?
The full form of CCC is Course on Computer Concepts. This is basically a computer course & it is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. After completing this course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc.
This Course Will Be Very Helpful In Small Buisness Community, housewives & etc to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. Therefore, This course is designed to be more practical oriented.
Eligibility For Appearing In CCC Examination:
The Candidate can appear in NIELIT CCC Examination by following these three mediums are given below:
- Candidates sponsored by the NIELIT Approved students or the students from the NIELIT Approved institutes.
- Candidates from the recognized Government Schools/ Colleges having a unique Identity number from the NIELIT.
- Direct Applicants who have undergone through the Authorized course in any Government recognized School/College.
Age Requirements For CCC Examination:
As we all knows that this course is on computer education thats why there is no any age boundation for applying.
Means: No Any Minimum Age Required.
How To Apply For CCC Examination?
Those Candidate/ Students is interested in apply for CCC Examination they can apply for the CCC Examination through online mode only. The candidate who is interested for apply they can apply for the CCC examination through online facility of examination form and fee submission offered by NIELIT. The URL for the student online portal is http://student.nielit.gov.in
You can apply for CCC Examination by above given link.
What Is The Mode Of Examination?
As we all know that now a days approx all government examination comes with online examination.
CCC Examination is always conducting in online mode i.e- No paper work.
CCC Examination Syllabus:
The CCC is come with following given syllabus:
Module- 1: Introduction to Computer and Basic Concepts
- Computer Introduction: History of Computers, Characteristics of computer systems, basic applications of computer.
- Concepts of Hardware and Software: Hardware, Software, Application Software, Systems Software, Programming Language, Representation of Data/ Information, Concept of Data Processing.
Module-2: Operating Systems
- Basics of Operating Systems: Operating Systems, Basics of Popular Operating System (LINUX, WINDOWS).
- The User Interface: Task Bar, Icons, Start Menu, Running an Application
- Operating System Simple Setting: Changing System Date and Time, Changing Display Properties, To add or remove a windows component, changing mouse properties, adding and removing printers, Files and Directory management, Types of Files, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-3: Elements of Word Processing
- Word Processing Basics: Opening Word Processing Package, Menu Bar, Using the Help, Using the Icons below the Menu Bar.
- Opening and Closing of Documents: Opening Documents, Save and Save as, Page Set up, Print Preview, Printing of Documents.
- Text, Creation and Manipulation: Document Creation, Editing Text, Text Selection, Cut, Copy and Paste, Font and Size Selection, Alignment of Text.
- Formatting of the Text: Paragraph Intending, Bullets and Numbering, Changing Case.
- Table Manipulation: Draw Table, Changing Cell Width and Height, Alignment of Text in cell, Delete/ Insertion of Row and Column, Border and Shading, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-4: Spread Sheet
- Spread Sheet Basics: Introduction and Objectives
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet: Opening of Spread Sheet, Addressing of Cells, Printing of Spread sheet, Printing of Spread Sheet, Saving Workbooks,
- Manipulation of Cells: Entering Text, Number and Dates, Creating Texts, Numbers and Date Series, Editing Worksheet, Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Column changing, Rows, Changing Cell Height, and Width.
- Functions and Charts: Using Formulas, Charts, Function, Summary, Models Questions and Answers.
Module-5: Internet, www, and Web Browsers
- Internet, www, and Web Browsers: Introduction and Objectives.
- Basics of Computer Networks: Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Internet: Concept of Internet, Basics of Internet Architecture
- Services on Internet: World Wide Web and Websites, Communication on Internet, Internet Services.
- Preparing Computer for Internet Access: ISPs, and Examples (Broadband/ Dialup/ WiFi), Internet Access Techniques.
- Web Browsing Software: Popular Web Browsing Software, Configuring Web Browser.
- Search Engines: Popular Search Engines. Search for Content, Accessing Web Browser, Using Favorites Folder, Downloading Web Pages, Printing Web Pages, Summary Model Questions and Answers.
Module-6: Communication and Collaboration
- Basics of Communication and Collaboration: Introduction and Objectives
- Basics of E-mail: Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, Configuring Email Client.
- Using E-mails: Opening E-mail Client, Mailbox: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a new E-mail, Replying E-mail message, Forwarding E-mail message, Sorting and searching e-mails.
- Advance E-mail Features: Sending a document by e-mail, Activating spell checking, Using Address Book, Sending Soft copy as Attachment, Handling SPAM.
- Instant Messaging and Collaboration: Using Smiley, Internet Etiquettes, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-7: Application of Presentation
- Basics of Application Presentation: Introduction, Objectives, Using a Powerpoint, Opening Powerpoint Presentation, Saving a Presentation.
- Creation Of Presentation: Creating a Presentation using a template, creating a blank presentation, entering and editing text, inserting and deleting slides in a presentation.
- Providing Aesthetics: Enhancing Text Presentation, Working with Color and Line Style, Adding Movie and Sound, Adding Headers and Footers.
- Presentation of Slides: Viewing a Presentation, Choosing a Set-Up for Presentation, Printing Slides and Handouts.
- Slide Show: Running a Slide Show, Transition and Slide Timings, Automating a Slide Show, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-8: Application of Digital Financial Services
- Basics of Digital Financial Services: Introduction, Objectives
- Why Savings are Needed:Emergencies, Future needs, Large Expenses.
- Drawbacks of Keeping Cash at Home: Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, No Credit Eligibility.
- Importance of Banks: Secure Money, Earn Interest, Get Loan, Inculcate Habit of Saving, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft.
- Banking Products: Types of Account and Deposit, Types of Loans, and Overdrafts, Filling up Cheques and Drafts.
- Documents for Opening Accounts: Know your Customer Care (KYC), Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Indian Currency.
- Banking Service Delivery Channels: Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Bank Micro ATM, Points of Sales, Internet Banking, National Electric Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Insurance: Necessity of Insurance, Life Insurance, and Non-Life Insurance.
- Various Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- Social Security Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), National Pension Scheme, Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Bank on your Mobile: Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallets, Summary, Model Questions and Answer.
Exam Pattern of CCC 2018
- The Exam will contain Multiple Type Objective Questions
- There will be total 100 Questions
- Passing Certificate will be awarded to the candidate who secure minimum of 50% marks.
- The Certificate will not have any marks, it will have Grade System. Candidates can check the Grade System allotment from the table given below:
|Above 85%||75%- 84%||65%- 74%||55%- 64%||50%-54%|
CCC Online Test
CCC Online Test- Get Ready For Your Examination.
We Are Providing The Best Way To Get Success In Your Examination In This Thread We Are Providing Computer Questions Quiz Below. By This Quiz You Can Prepare Yourself For This Examination.
In My Opinion: CCC Examination Is Not A Very Tough Examination If You Have Studied Some Bacis Of Computer & Their Parts Respectively.
1- CCC Online Test (English + 50 Questions)
That’s All About CCC & CCC Online Test. We Hope It Will Be Very Helpful For You. If you liked this, please leave a comment down below and share it with your friends using your social media handles. We promise that we’ll keep you updated about everything that happens with CCC & CCC Online Test, So allow the PUSH NOTIFICATIONS on your browser. Thanks for being a good reader ♥️! We’ll see you soon.